Over the weekend we went camping with my brother and his buddy's family. We had a great time and totally got rained/hailed out one day, but it was well worth it.
Brady wants everyone to see his new Spiderman bike..so here you go
We love to read your updates!! Looks like you are having a great summer and we think that Brady's new bike is the BOMB!!! Give the boys hugs from us and know that we miss you lots!! We Luv Ya! Brian and Elise
Tammy, it's good to have another friend in the blogging world. :) We would both love to help your friend out with a presentation. Dan would especially like it, he really gets into things like that; I think he secretly misses being in school. Let us know a date and time and one of us will be there. Hope you're having fun in St. George!
6 comments:
I am glad to see that you updated. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. Looks like you have been really busy. Hope to see you soon.
your boys are so cute...I may be playing matchmaker down the road.
Sure looks like you had a great time...hope you didn't run into anymore snakes.
We love to read your updates!! Looks like you are having a great summer and we think that Brady's new bike is the BOMB!!! Give the boys hugs from us and know that we miss you lots!! We Luv Ya!
Brian and Elise
Looks like fun - I love the grass sledding!! Next weekend is actually a really good weekend for us. Let me know what you decide. We'd love to see you!
Tammy, it's good to have another friend in the blogging world. :) We would both love to help your friend out with a presentation. Dan would especially like it, he really gets into things like that; I think he secretly misses being in school. Let us know a date and time and one of us will be there. Hope you're having fun in St. George!
Post a Comment