Okay, okay...so I haven't posted in a while....so here are a few of our happenings.
We found a snake on our front lawn yesterday, that was pretty exciting as Brady and Sterling (neighbor) ran up the street screaming that it was a rattlesnake. Snakes are my phobia though, so I have been watching my back. What's with all the snakes in Harvest Hills lately anyway? Lived here for 7 years and never once saw one before this year. Chris caught it in a bucket and went up to the hills and let it go. Good thing, I may have just found a shovel...

Carter really LOVES corn on the cob, he ate two full ones tonight for dinner. It is hilarious watching him eat them!


Brady and Chris camped out in the backyard the other day. First time outside (not in the living room). Brady surprised us and made it all the way to 2 a.m. before he insisted on coming inside. Better do better than that this coming weekend when it is the real thing...

We don't go to a "BIG" pool very often, but the kids did have a blast at their cousin's birthday and her neighborhood pool. We do swim in our family sized blow up one a couple times a week. And of course, we always have popsicles after. Carter is a popsicle lover and usually has it stained on his face and running down his belly before he is done. But don't try to help him or take it away or you will feel his wrath! And yes, I am a bad mother...Carter does like Mtn. Dew. '


Brady is officially a PYRO. Chris let him light some fireworks on the fourth of July and before we knew it he was caught lighting them by himself...just like dad does...off of other fireworks! Way to go DAD!


Chris took Brady fishing with his uncle and his cousins on Saturday. Brady did a really great job and caught 3 big ones!


So I still haven't posted (nor printed for us) our new family pics. I will really get on that....goal is before Thursday, so stay tuned!
3 comments:
glad you had some time to post. You are a busy lady, I don't know how you do it. The kids are adorable and don't worry, my kids love pepsi, coke, mtn.dew, whatever. moderation right?
What a fun, exciting summer you guys are having. We loved seeing you all and miss you terribly now that we are back in Ohio. Can't wait to see your new family pics! And Mountain Dew is my absolute favorite too!!! Hoping that no more snakes make themselves at home in your yard! They creep me out too! Have a great summer and we love you all!
Elise
So good to see new pics! You guys are busy peeps. OK, really?..That snake totally freaks me out. I think I would pee my pants if I saw that in my yard!
Thanks so much for your comments. You have always been so fun, and I love that we could totally joke around from the first time we met. I feel like I never see you, but I know it's primary :)You are awesome, thanks for all you do!
Post a Comment