Chris was on the verge of starting a new job, he had given his current employer his 2 weeks notice and his boss realized what an asset he was going to be losing...so the negotiating back and forth began and Chris is happily staying put, but with a much larger income :) Chris also turned 31! Wahoo! It had been such an exhausting week for the both of us that we didn't do too much. We have some great neighbors and friends who came over and shared an Cold Stone icecream cake with us...that was about the extent of it! Happy Birthday!
Saratoga Splash was also this week. It was really nice to have most of the festivities just around the corner at the park. The boys and I went over with our neighbor and her twins and had some fun in the bounce houses and got a sugar rush on Snowies! Then that night we didn't even have to leave our front porch to hear the concert and have a great view of the fireworks!







2 comments:
Happy birthday Chris and congrats on the raise. That is usually Jon's trick in getting a raise :)
Hope all works out with the daycare. If you are ever in a jam, let me know. You can drop the kids off.
Well I hope everything is going better for you now that your boss is gone. I also hope that Chris had a great bday!!!! I haven't heard anything from you two in a while so I was just blogging to see if anything new has happened. Hope you are doing something fun for the 4th.
Post a Comment