Hey lady! I'm glad you commented on my blog...I didn't know you blogged! It doesn't surprise me you are flash, I've played ball with you. You are amazing! So I took it and I'm Green Goblin...whatever that means....then Iron Man, then Hulk. Scary!
So I took the Superhero Personality Test and it said I was Superman!!! What ever that means!! It was fun. I love your new layout Tami. Sorry about this weekend. Maybe I will get enough strength this week to be able to do your hair. I wanted to tell you that Carter looks SOOO cute with his new hair due. Talk to you soon. Amber
3 comments:
I had Chris take this test...he is the FLASH too! Random...
Hey lady! I'm glad you commented on my blog...I didn't know you blogged! It doesn't surprise me you are flash, I've played ball with you. You are amazing! So I took it and I'm Green Goblin...whatever that means....then Iron Man, then Hulk. Scary!
So I took the Superhero Personality Test and it said I was Superman!!! What ever that means!! It was fun. I love your new layout Tami. Sorry about this weekend. Maybe I will get enough strength this week to be able to do your hair. I wanted to tell you that Carter looks SOOO cute with his new hair due. Talk to you soon.
Amber
Post a Comment