We finally shaved off Carter's mohawk.......now maybe his hair will grow in a little more even. I have a feeling it may take a couple times since his hair is so thin...sorry dude. :(
I totally see Grandma Cherrington in Carter's smile in the other picture of him lying on his tummy looking up and the camera. Looks like you picked the appropriate middle name for him. Luv Him!!! Aunt Elise
4 comments:
He looks so cute! At least he had hair to shave!
Carter looks SOOOO Cute!!! I knew it would look good on him. Look at those big beautiful eyes. Good job mom!!
Very Handsome Boy Even Without Any Hair! We Luv Ya Carter!!
Aunt Elise and Uncle Brian
I totally see Grandma Cherrington in Carter's smile in the other picture of him lying on his tummy looking up and the camera. Looks like you picked the appropriate middle name for him. Luv Him!!!
Aunt Elise
Post a Comment