Brady turns the BIG 5 this week on Thursday. Last weekend we had all his neighborhood friends over for a Spiderman Party! The kids had a lot of fun playing spiderman bingo, spiderwalk, getting to choose their own custom tattoos, and especially hitting the "whacker thing!" (that is what Brady calls the Pinata.) Thanks to all Brady's friends for coming to celebrate with us!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Sound like a lot of fun! I love the idea of putting the present in the balloon. How cute. Happy Birthday Brady!
Looks like fun! Cute idea about the present. Perhaps I'll use it next year. It was great seeing you last weekend.
Seems like only yesterday I was changing his diapers! And Carter looks just like him! What handsome boys!
I didn't realize that Gage and Brady were only a month apart in age!!! That is so crazy...we need to get them together so they can play! mIss you tons and it was great to see you...
Post a Comment