I took Carter to the doctor today because he wasn't feeling well...he weighed in at a whopping........................23 pounds! I think that is good, considering one pound per MONTH in age! Can't wait to see what Dr. Knorr says in May...."feed that kid peanut butter!" (what! ICEE's don't count??) The kid eats, he is just small......maybe he will stay my baby forever! :) Hey at least he can tell me to "go away"; "leave me alone"; "show me"; and basically anything else, so I consider that a success!
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Story of my life. My kids are also too small! I give them whole milk, and lots of food, but I think it's just in the genes!
He's darling regardless of size! I hope your mom is feeling better. Let her know we are thinking of her and keeping her in our prayers.
Post a Comment