August 28 was our 9 year anniversary and we celebrated it this past weekend by spending two nights at a bed and breakfast in Midway, UT, The Johnson Mill. This place was great and was very beautiful. It is located on a ton of acreage that is covered in ponds, waterfalls and wildlife. It was a relaxing time away for the two of us.
Unfortunately, earlier this week Chris got injured at work. He fell off of a ladder and hit his tractor and messed his back up pretty good. He has been in a lot of pain the last several days, but we are seeing slow and steady improvement. Our trip to Johnson Mill was a no cancel thing, so Chris braved it and we went. He did really well, although I don't think he slept much. He was a good sport and even went on a paddle boat ride with me. Hopefully he will be back to his normal self again soon. Thanks to our great neighbors for their concern and help out these last few days, we are blessed to live in such a great place.












5 comments:
Oh! I feel bad, I didn't know. Please let Mike and I help out. Congrats on your anniversary. I hope Chris gets better soon! Call me if you need ANYTHING! please!
I'm sorry Christ got hurt. I didn't know either. Please let me know if I can do anything for you. Sterling loves to play with Brady so he's always welcome at our house. I'm glad you had a nice trip away for your anniversary though.
Oh Tami, I feel bad. Here I knew about Chris' injury and haven't offered any help, in fact I asked you to help me to pass out parts for the program. I really am sorry. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. You know me by now, I am just rude sometimes. I am glad you weekend went well and it looks beautiful. Maybe one day Jon and I will be able to go there.
I am sorry we didn't know Chris was hurt. Please let us know if we can help, you have certainly done a lot to help us over the past two years!
How beautiful. Congratulations on 9 years!! I hope Chris gets feeling better soon - back injuries are the worst.
Post a Comment