Monday, September 29, 2008


8 TV shows I love to watch
House
HGTV - anything (this counts for at least 6)
and more House....

8 Favorite Restaurants
Olive Garden
Chili's
PF Chang
Mimi's
The Chef's Table
Outback
Taco Bell
Carl's Jr.

8 Things that happened Yesterday
I went to my niece's baby blessing
I made my sister cry
I ate lots of yummy food
I rode a train
I flew on an airplane
I rode on a bus
I slept in my own bed
I watched a rerun of House

8 Things I am looking forward to
Another trip to my sisters!
Halloween
The weekend
No church this weekend because of General Conference!
The economy getting fixed without hurting the average joe
Lower gas prices
Picking up my kids after work and playing with them
Being with my husband

8 Things on my wishlist
A cute house like my sisters!
A new car
Traveling with my family more
New furniture for my bedroom
Healthy family
Happy family -including extended family
To be able to spend more time with my kids
Financial security

8 People I am tagging
Whoever wants to do it!

No comments: