Saturday, August 16, 2008

Hunting!!!

So Chris has been gone on the bow hunt since Thursday and I am HATING it. It has been much harder to have the boys all to myself, you never get a break! I don't know how you mom's with traveling husbands do it or with more than 2 kids! Chris apparently "missed" a 2 point this morning....so tomorrow is the last day for them this week and he has to come home and go back to work....but if they (he and bro-in-law) don't get one tomorrow that means that I have to suffer through weekend after weekend of this...I don't like this hunting thing. Last year was the first year since Chris and I have been married that he has actually hunted...have to thank my sister for moving back to Utah for that one! Way to go Jer! LOL. Well for his sake I hope he is having fun, although I think he is freezing in his tent...

On another note, Brady had his first soccer game today and overall it was a success. He even scored a goal between his coming in and out of bounds during the game, taking off to the top of the hill and rolling down it during the middle of the game! 4-year olds!! I think Brady has a lot of potential and will be really great, if we can keep his attention on the game! First game - survived!! :) I wish I had some pictures....but Chris took the camera. Guess it is time to purchase a second one!

So I had big plans for when Chris was gone, I was going to do a little decorating and paint the powder bath and maybe redecorate my kitchen a little.....but I am way too exhausted and haven't even made it to the paint store. I did however shampoo the carpet tonight, so at least one thing was accomplished. Oh well....now I need sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea Brady!!! I wish that I could see you play soccor. I bet that you are the best player in the league!! Congrats on your goal! Love you lots!
Aunt Elise

Julie said...

Please send pictures when that 30"
buck hits the dirt! :-)

-Mike