Balloons seem to bring on excitement, go figure.
What's this parade business anyway??
Grandma's boss...
and the grand finale'...the broken down UVU float that the student government guys insisted on pushing even after they were offered a tow! Typical UVU...low bid. What I didn't get a picture of is Ms. UVU climbing off the float and walking in her 6" stileto heels! (I can poke fun since the other half of my life is spent giving service there and I really mean SERVICE... LMAO)
SWIMMING and BRADY'S ACROBATS











2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great father's day and lots of fun at Art City Days!! We miss ya and are so looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks!!! Brady will have to show us his swimming skills in his pool!! Hugs to everyone! Luv you all!
Brian and Elise
WoW!!! What a weekend you had!!! Our was pretty boring. We did do a BBQ for father's day but nothing like you!!! It looks like Brady had a great time. How does your hair look?? I couldn't tell from any of the pictures. I hope it is great.
Post a Comment