I have really been slacking on the blog lately...so here is an update as to what we have been doing. Over Memorial Day weekend we took the kids and some friends down to St. George. We met up with my niece, Courtney, who lives in St. George and went bowling one night. She beat everyone! We took a day trip to Vegas and did lots of other fun things like swim and hang-out. There was a bit of drama...but overall, it was a good trip!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
About time you updated the blog!!! I was starting to give up on you. Sounds like a fun filled weekend. The only thing that would have made it better, is if you had called us when you were in St. George!! I'll let it slide this once...
You got pictures with the M&Ms? We went to Vegas and all we got was a big bill..:) Looks like you had a great time.
Post a Comment