Monday, May 11, 2009

Catching Up

Wow, it has been a while since I posted anything. I think life has just been busy and I have gotten lazy! Carter turned two! He had such a fun little birthday! He got lots of Thomas the Train things and had a Thomas themed party. He got a sand and water table from his grandparents that the neighborhood turned into a mud table and Carter thought looked yummy.


3 comments:

Julie said...

So Cute! I love the mud table picture! Cody loves Thomas the Train too, wish we lived closer so they could play.

The Durham Family said...

Mud is SO fun! Pretty cheap entertainment too!

Cami said...

we had our own romp in the mud a couple weeks ago!!! so much fun.....Happy Birthday Carter!!! Gage was in love with Thomas for years.....let me know if you need anything extra cuz we have the mother load:)