I tell you what...my life seems to be a ray of sunshine!
So this morning I was informed that a former co-worker of mine was killed in a head on collision over the weekend. This guy was such a sweet guy, we worked together for 4 or 5 years until he graduated and moved on. He finally got married in November...so about 4 months ago! Such a tragedy..
My other co-worker has been diagnosed with blood cancer and will be undergoing massive chemotherapy treatments that will not be fun and she will be very sick for a long time. I am wishing her well.
Another co-worker of mine fell and broke her arm today and 2 others recently had pretty serious surgeries as well. We often joke around this place that this building is somehow jinxed because so MANY people that have worked here have died or gotten seriously ill over the years. I guess I better get out now...yikes!
My mom is on the mend from her last surgery and is just waiting to heal before she starts chemotherapy treatments, but otherwise is doing well.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lovely, I think you need to change jobs. Sorry about your friend. That is so sad :( Hopefully everyone else will recover and be stronger for it.
Post a Comment