
This time last year Chris and I were setting sail off the coast of sunny Florida on a Carnival Cruise ship. As the depression of winter has arrived, our thoughts and hearts turn to the Caribbean Ocean and our wish that we were again there....so for now, all I want for Christmas is a real good tan!
3 comments:
Ahhhh!...that sounds so good right now! I have had the cold weather blues, but that's pretty much how I spend every November through February. Mike and I had a New Years in the Caribbean, and now every New Years is ruined. Maybe we should have a tropical Christmas Party! I will crank up the heat to 80 degrees and we can lay on lounge chairs and drink Pina Coladas...oh let's do it!
I wish I was there too right now even though I love the snow. Anywhere tropical would be just fine. As far as a tan....I havn't had one of those in years, how pathetic.
It's sooo cold! A cruise sounds great! By the way, we didn't sell our house - we rented it to our neighbors that were renting a different house in our neighborhood.
Post a Comment