First off, cute blog. Second cute posts. and Third BLESS YOU that you could wait until you were 29 until you had to get your eyebrows waxed...I am a unibrow and I should have this done twice a month but I stretch it...so when the third week is rolling in and I am in dire need, please, please don't stare too closely!
Happy Froggy is safe and that Chris isn't going to be blamed if the next child isn't a girl or twins.
Love you Carter....(He has a concerned look on his face because I noticed this was posted on election day and we all know what happened that day...okay, sorry for spamming on your blog)...don't worry Carter..everything will be okay.
2 comments:
First off, cute blog. Second cute posts. and Third BLESS YOU that you could wait until you were 29 until you had to get your eyebrows waxed...I am a unibrow and I should have this done twice a month but I stretch it...so when the third week is rolling in and I am in dire need, please, please don't stare too closely!
Happy Froggy is safe and that Chris isn't going to be blamed if the next child isn't a girl or twins.
Love you Carter....(He has a concerned look on his face because I noticed this was posted on election day and we all know what happened that day...okay, sorry for spamming on your blog)...don't worry Carter..everything will be okay.
Post a Comment