So today I decided to venture out in search of nothing, really.....ended up at Tai Pan (HUGE store). Anyway, I am getting Carter out of the car and he is insisting that he bring binky and froggy. I really hadn't wanted to and tried my best to convince him to leave froggy in the car, but finally decided it wasn't a big deal. We do our shopping and I get to the check out and look at Carter and ask Brady if Carter had frog with him when we came in...he says, "I don't know." So we get to the car and I frantically look for him thinking maybe I did leave him in the car....nope. So we head back in the store, ask the nice lady at the front if she has seen him and then begin retracing our steps...nothing. Froggy hadn't been turned into customer service yet (or ever) so they will call us if he is.....It is always hard losing a loved one, and thus far....Carter has refused the multiple other stuffed animals that I have tried for nap time and is therefore in his crib crying and not sleeping...It's going to be a long weekend....:(
You were a good friend Froggy, we will miss you!

2 comments:
So sad, atleast you have cute pictures of froggy and the memories.. never forget.. poor Carter.
i feel so bad for him, he is too little to understand why he is gone. so sad.
Post a Comment