Happy Birthday Brady! Brady loves his new Jeep. It was a little scary when he first started
driving it though,stay off the road! He did do pretty good though, he only hit the fence once! LOL I think this is as much a gift for Chris as it was for Brady, he had wanted to get it for him for a long time, finally I gave in. And of course, he had to make a special spot for it in the garage so it wouldn't take up any floor space. He installed an automatic lift that holds up to 400 lbs. Before I knew it I caught him giving Brady a ride on that lift! BOYS!!
driving it though,stay off the road! He did do pretty good though, he only hit the fence once! LOL I think this is as much a gift for Chris as it was for Brady, he had wanted to get it for him for a long time, finally I gave in. And of course, he had to make a special spot for it in the garage so it wouldn't take up any floor space. He installed an automatic lift that holds up to 400 lbs. Before I knew it I caught him giving Brady a ride on that lift! BOYS!!

1 comment:
Awesome, Awesome Jeep!!
I Want One Too!! Have Tons Of Fun!
Elise
Post a Comment